Win 7 intel wirless lan driver for aspire E31-731

Reaction score
Hi everyone I have bought a new acer aspire E31-731. but Acer only supply the Intel wireless lan for win 8/10 not win 7
anyone have an idea where I can download an intel wireless Lan for win 7

Thanks in advance

Reaction score
Hello,

Can you please provide the serial number for your Acer laptop so that i can try and find the Windows 7 driver for you. Thanks.

Regards,
Edwin S |Tech Support Team

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I think maybe you can try to use Windows Update to help you. You can enter the Device Manager, and choose the hardware you want, and then use the right click to find the properties, and then you can try to check update or uninstall driver. Or you can use a software to help you scan your computer. There are many free drivers download software can help you.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
If Acer does not offer the driver for W7 then it is very possible you will never get it to work in W7. Occasionally someone very good with creating drivers might tweak an installer inf file to get a driver to work in an OS it was not designed for, but this is rare. There is no money to be made in supplying backward compatible drivers so for new hardware it is designed to work with current OS's. You are lucky if they even develop drivers for going forward when a new OS is released; they make money selling new hardware, not drivers for hardware you already own.

Ask a Question