SOLVED Intel D945GNT, Windows7 and no mic,sound....

Reaction score
I have D945GNT Intel motherboard. Mic and headphone are not working at all.Intel has no plans to issue windows7 drivers for this product. I downloaded Vista64 drivers for this chipset (INF_allOS_9.1.1.1025_PV), media (GFX_Vista64_15.8.5.64.1587_PV_Intel) and sound (PROVISTAX64). The first one installed but the other two refused to accept operating system. He problem is still there. Any solution please? It is cruel that they don't have windows7 drivers for such a major piece of equipment.

Reaction score
Thanks a lot clifford_cooley. I jumped to the URL but unfortunately they have removed the file from this location and it is also not available on Intel site.

Reaction score
Thanks again clifford_cooley. I downloaded this application and my mic and headphones are working now!! Recorded sound is very slow though the volume is full but I will play with it. Thanks again i think the issue is resolved.

Zeni

Reaction score
If you have any further issues, we will try our best to help. :)

Keep us posted, I will flag the thread solved.

Reaction score
Hi! Do you use the integrated video chip or you have a PCI-e video card? Because I have problems with the integrated video chip driver.
I tried Windows 7 ultimate x64. After installation everything worked properly but the integrated video card. There was an explanation mark on the Video card device icon. I tried the windows built in driver and the newest intel driver and the Vista x64 driver too(download it from intel.com). I updated my Bios, but I got the same error (Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)) in device manager. So i can't change the monitor's refresh rate, and when i try to ghange the resolution I see a default monitor adapter insted of intel 82945g. Now I can't run even a 3D Screen saver.
Intel sad that Windows does not support this board so they can't help, but there are drivers for this chip I(ntel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver version 15.12.75.4.64.1930 (8.15.10.1930) a Windows built in too). I run Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor and it sad: This device is compatible with Windows 7.
What sould I do to solve this probem? Or I have to buy a PCI-e Video card if I want to use Windows 7?

If anyone have the same problem or any suggestion please share with me!

Ask a Question