SOLVED Need Computer Management help

Reaction score
I looked in Computer Management tonight in Windows 7 Professional. I noticed something peculiar under Local Users & Groups > Users. Ther's now a user named ASPNET that wasn't on my computer yesterday or since install. I haven't installed any new software other than a new version of SUPERAntiSpyware that was released today. Prior to installing this new version, I uninstalled the old version of it using RevoUninstaller Pro.
There were also 6 updates that Windows/Microsoft Update installed yesterday evening that must've been emergency patches that Microsoft pushed out.KB2416472, KB2388210,KB2284742, KB2388210, KB976902 and KB2249857 were the update numbers.
Any help with this issue is appreciated.

Attachments

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
ASPNET is from Microsoft; if you say it didn't exist yesterday then it was probably created with last nights .NET update from windows update.

Reaction score
Nothing to worry as already said by our two "great minds"...ASPNET is .NET framework update buddy...relax your computer is not at any risk...Njoy computing...

Reaction score
Solved

TorrentG this ones solved. TorrentG on a post someone else posted tonight about DVD's not playing on one of his pc'sm You told him/her to use DVDDecryptor. Can that program be used to copy DVD movies you own onto your pc, so you can watch them in WMC without having to put the DVD's in every time you want to watch it ? That would be really cool if that could be done.
Nothing wrong, forget it. :)

Reaction score
TorrentG this ones solved. TorrentG on a post someone else posted tonight about DVD's not playing on one of his pc'sm You told him/her to use DVDDecryptor. Can that program be used to copy DVD movies you own onto your pc, so you can watch them in WMC without having to put the DVD's in every time you want to watch it ? That would be really cool if that could be done.
Of course, yes.

Ask a Question