SOLVED I Need Help with My Computer

P

PheonixVX

Well EveryTime I Start my Computer It Says One of Your Disks Need To Be Checked For Consistiency But I Dont EVEN Have Another Disk Than My Hard Drive And My Flash Drive That Got Broken-_-. Any Help would Be Gladly appreciated Because I Have To Wait And Hour Just To Play PC Games Also My OS Is Windows 7 Home Premuim

Well Actually I Can Skip It But It Says THis Is Strongly Recommended Thay You Check The Disk as I Said Before I Dont Have A Disk

Reaction score
That is a general message that covers a system that only has one or more disk in it. Since you say you only have one disk then it is safe to say "that disk" is the one that needs checking.

P

PheonixVX

But How Do I Make It Stop Doing THAT EVERY TIME I BOOT MY Computer. Its Getting Real Annoying

P

PheonixVX

Well I May Have Two Disks One Is The Normal Computer But Under It Is DVD RW Drive But I Dont Have Anything Plugged In so Im Guessing That Is The Prolem But It says Above It Removable Drives.

Meaning... its Removable But That Have To Be a Flash Drive Kinda

P

PheonixVX

Just One Thing How Do I run Driver Verifer already Tryed Command Prompt (cmd)

Ask a Question