Getting different BSOD at different times

Reaction score
Hey guys, just to clarify things, i am a total newbie when it comes down to BSOD. When I boot up the system, i am able to get into the BIOS and boot up to the log in screen but after a few minutes, i get a random BSOD. at times it happens when I'm shutting down. it also happens when i try to fresh install Windows 7. Sometimes it even happens whilst its booting up. I tried using memtest but i just can't do it because whenever I try to install it on my USB, it tells me that it is a corrupted installer and when i succeed it and try to boot it up from my BIOS, it keeps on telling me that i have no operating system that it can boot up from. I've tried switching the memory that was already on board, one by one seeing if it changes anything. nothing. Same with HDD, nothing. i keep on getting the BSOD. i have practically have no spare parts for my computer in which i can use it for testing with completely unharmed hardware. thanks for reading this big paragraph and i hope someone can help me out with this. this whole BSOD started happening after i accidentally kicked my computer.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Make/model of computer or motherboard? make/model of RAM chips?

Have you tried just 1 stick of RAM?

Ask a Question