Freash install woot!!!

Reaction score
I am doing a freash install in order ot possiply stablize my system I jsut through W7 32 bit over Win xp media center O,O so I have my old files and settings. man 80 gigs of stuff nto much but takes for ever on W7 to transfer to other harddrive......

Lets hope this can make my system perform better wish me luck

Reaction score
Good luck.

I just Upgraded my machine from Vista 64bit to Windows 7 64bit which went quite smoothly. The only apps it did not like was Catalyst control centre and Civ 4!

This was the first time that i have ever upgraded an OS, normally i would make fresh install.

Another note I had only been running Vista 64bit for just over 2 months before i made the upgrade!

Reaction score
Good luck.

I just Upgraded my machine from Vista 64bit to Windows 7 64bit which went quite smoothly. The only apps it did not like was Catalyst control centre and Civ 4!

This was the first time that i have ever upgraded an OS, normally i would make fresh install.

Another note I had only been running Vista 64bit for just over 2 months before i made the upgrade!
Smart choice to change form vista. I have learned that vista is more of a workforce operating system vs a media or gamming system but W7 is liek a all in one fun house I am defiantly sticking with W7

Ask a Question