XP or Vista Drivers??

Reaction score
Ok so after cluster frags of many drivers issues I have found a sulition to the madness of trying to get my computer back up to speed.

Try Vista first, if at first that dont succed try XP,

Reaction score
I have found that the depending on the hardware.... XP drivers work better then Vista drivers. I use a XP driver for my network card and my older digital camera and have had no issues :)

Reaction score
Yea, I am thinking that W7 is built on a XP shell VS a Vista shell. most of the things I have installed require the XP drivers in order to work. I try them first, then I install the Vista. I dont knwo what it is about W7 but it works fine with older equipemtn vs vista ready equipment.

I jsut hope that hardware people dont put the famus "W7 Ready" on the box to try to sell it. that was a Cf when vista came out.

Reaction score
I have found that the vista drivers for anything i use have worked better on W7, and the only reason i have for it, is of similar GUI and registry settings.
Part from that nothing else.

Ask a Question