Win7 64bit / Acronis 2010

Reaction score
Help please...This is very weird...Acronis 2010 worked with Win7 64bit RC and Win7 64bit ultimate new release on my old computer...Transfered HD's to my new rig (see my spec).. WORKED FOR A WHILE... now refuses to load and Bluescreens (too quick to read) when I try and then goes to restart!!..
Changed to my old GeForce 8800 V/card (from an ATI cd) thought this might be the prob..no such luck.uninstalled all the HD's used one new HD only and loaded Win7 64bit..still using GeForce cd... not connected to the internet, not reg, no drivers installed..loaded Acronis..Tried to open program...Blue Screen??
Thinking only thing that might carry forward this problem must be the BIOS or RAM!!??
Has anyone else had this problem??...Any ides would be welcome
Thanks..ronpeck:confused:

ps. Can get Acronis to load and work from Acronis Resue Disk at boot up..

Reaction score
Hi,
Happy New Year!
So that the Blue screen doesn't disappear because of reboot, right click on Computer and select Advanced System settings. Then select Settings under "Startup and recovery". Here uncheck the box marked Automatic restart listed under System Failure.
Now you will be able to see what is shown on the blue screen.

Yes Acronis can load from the boot CD

draceena

That Crazy Amazon Chick!
Reaction score
Can you post the Blue Screen error message? If you turned off automatic restart as suggested, the Blue Screen should remain so that you can copy down the message

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
Hi ronpeck

Alternatively you could go to minidump zip it up and post it.

Ask a Question