Virus I can not remove.

Reaction score
I have tried every anti - virus / removal i have come across and has not helped..
The UAC even seems to be infected now... All i know to do is to attach the last report
to see if i can get some help ...
This report was done in safe mode with networking.
Can someone tell me what to do next .. . ?

Attachments

Reaction score
1. Go into safe mode with networking (repeatedly press F8 when starting the computer).
2. Go on-to the internet and search Malwarebytes anti-malware. Download it, and then run it, update all the malware definitions and do a full scan, then restart if need be.
3. Go back into safe mode and download Norton Security, get the free trial 30 day version and fully download and install it. Do a full scan and restart.
4. After you've done that, go on-to Norton again and go on-to "Run-Scans" and check "Norton Power Eraser". Then, go on Advanced and click System Scan.
5. It will do a scan, and this power eraser will go in-depth to find the hardest, and most complex viruses.

After all of this, the virus should have been erased, if it still hasn't, then it would be best to show it to a computer professional and leave it there. Or if he/she can't do anything, you might have to re-install windows and delete all files.

Reaction score
Thank you iUnique and jefboyardee very much for your help...

Ask a Question