Too many blue screens after replacing my motherboard!

Reaction score
Hallo guys im in a desperate situation.My motherboard needed replacement so i bought a new one with same specs s my older one.Since the first day blue screens appeared to my pc but decided to do a format anyway and check after what the issues are.It's weird that i get more than one error so i will put them right now:
IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0X0000000a
SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0X0000003b
PAGE_FUALT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 0X00000050
SPECIAL_POOL_DETECTED_MEMORY_CORRUPTION 0X000000c1
POOL_CORRUPTION_IN_FILE_AREA 0X000000de
MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 0X0000001a

The first error seems to happen most of the times
My specs:
CPU:Intel core i7 2600
Motherboard:ASRock H61M-DG3/USB3
Memory:Kingston HyperX ddr3 8gb dual
Graphics:NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450
Windows 7 65 bit Home Premium

All my drivers are up to date
Blue screens appear on different circumstances.When I'm playing a game,When i'm wathcing a video on youtube,ir even when I'm Afk...
Please can someone help me?

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Make sure your RAM settings (timings & voltages) are correct. When you replaced the MOBO did you add/change RAM?

I would suggest you run memtest86+ overnight to see if it kicks any memory errors. Odds are it is either bad settings or bad hardware. If the board is truly identical and the settings are correct then I would suspect the new board is bad, but check the settings & all your connections first.

Reaction score
Make sure your RAM settings (timings & voltages) are correct. When you replaced the MOBO did you add/change RAM?

I would suggest you run memtest86+ overnight to see if it kicks any memory errors. Odds are it is either bad settings or bad hardware. If the board is truly identical and the settings are correct then I would suspect the new board is bad, but check the settings & all your connections first.
Ty for answering..Yes indeed i changed my ram about the time i replaced my MOBO aswell.
Can you tell me how to change ram settings and which one to choose?Also what do you mean about connections?Maybe they 're not pluged in correctly?
Also 3 new "things" appeared yesterday.
1st:I tried to delete some things from a usb of mine(which works perfeclty im sure about that) and when i press delete Pouf bluescreen.i tried couple of times to see if it was random and it wasn't.
2nd: when i was playing a game and several times my monitor turns black for a few seconds and then lights back.
3rd: this happened like 1-2 times while everything was ok my mouse cursor stopped moving..I could use keyboard and other stuff but not my mouse.i unplugged it and plugged it back but nothing...
Sry for too much info and questions but i feel like my arms are tight...

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
If your hardware is set up wrong then most any action can cause BSODs / odd behavior.

Check your connections means: make sure your RAM is locked in to the MOBO, is the fan over the heat sink plugged in? Make sure all the cable connections are secure.

When you replaced your mobo did you use thermal paste between the CPU chip and the heat sink? If your fan isn't running or you didn't attach the CPU properly then your machine could be overheating. If your computer is overheating then it may shut down but it can also cause parts to expand and lose connection.

I can't tell you what settings to use for your memory because I don't know what the product # is for your Kingston HyperX but you make those settings changes in the BIOS

According to ASRock the default speed for your RAM is 1333MHz but that may not be right for your RAM chips. See RAM chart HERE

You need to research your RAM and set the right timing speed and voltage for that specific RAM. And then you should run memtest86+ overnight and see if it generates errors. Even brand new RAM can have manufacturing errors and have to be replaced; it is extremely common.

Last edited:
Reaction score
If your hardware is set up wrong then most any action can cause BSODs / odd behavior.

Check your connections means: make sure your RAM is locked in to the MOBO, is the fan over the heat sink plugged in? Make sure all the cable connections are secure.

When you replaced your mobo did you use thermal paste between the CPU chip and the heat sink? If your fan isn't running or you didn't attach the CPU properly then your machine could be overheating. If your computer is overheating then it may shut down but it can also cause parts to expand and lose connection.

I can't tell you what settings to use for your memory because I don't know what the product # is for your Kingston HyperX but you make those settings changes in the BIOS

According to ASRock the default speed for your RAM is 1333MHz but that may not be right for your RAM chips. See RAM chart HERE

You need to research your RAM and set the right timing speed and voltage for that specific RAM. And then you should run memtest86+ overnight and see if it generates errors. Even brand new RAM can have manufacturing errors and have to be replaced; it is extremely common.
Just to inform you I gave my pc to an computer programmer to replace the MOBO and my RAMS so I guess that he used thermal paste on cpu and plugged correctly my RAMS also.I'll unplugg and plugg them back my RAMS just to be totally sure.Also I think when you replace hardware which in my occasion are MOBO and RAMS system uses the right settings automatic in order to prevent any damage to system.Am I wrong about that? I'll go and use memtest and tell the results!
Thx again for your time :)

Bad news..I'm constantly getting BSOD error 0x000000c4..i tried mdsched.exe and no errors appeared.I'll try running memtest on safe mode because windows don't even start and pc keeps getting BSODS and restarting all the time..

Last edited:

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
If the Heatsink was pasted to the CPU then do not remove it or you will need new thermal paste. The RAM you simply want to be sure the ends are locked in place.
yannn said:
Also I think when you replace hardware which in my occasion are MOBO and RAMS system uses the right settings automatic in order to prevent any damage to system.Am I wrong about that?
You would be mistaken, if anything it might set it to the lowest settings but I would never assume that. Since a MOBO can accept many different sticks of RAM which run at varying speeds and voltage it is expected the builder will set it up properly

memtest86+ does not run in safe mode, it does not run under windows at all, it does not even need your hard drive installed. memtest needs to be burned to a bootable DVD (or I suppose a bootable flash drive though I've never done that) and then your machine needs to be set to boot to memtest. Adjust the BIOS so memtest is first in the boot order so that windows does not run.

Reaction score
So I run memtest86 for both of my rams (one at a time) and no errors appeared...
I checked voltage etc on bios and everything normal
I'll go to an expert I dont know what else to do. .

Shintaro

Reaction score
Agreed we need the crash dump files.

So I would think that it appears to be your video card/driver. Which can be checked by removing the video card and using the onboard Intel HD video. If the problems persist, then it is something else.

However as a sanity check, I would suggest that run the following virus scans. It might find something, it might not. But it is better to be safe than sorry, even if you do have AV products installed.

So please do the following:

1. Download and run TDSSKiller.
      1. Accept the "End User License Agreement"
      2. Accept the "KSN Statement"
      3. Select "Change Parameters" and Select:
        • Verify file digital signatures
        • Detect TDLFS file system
        • Use KSN to scan objects
      4. When the scan is complete the log file is in C:\ It will have a name like "TDSSKiller.3.0.0.34_04.05.2014_08.05.16_log.txt"
    2. Install Malwarebytes (Free Version)
      1. Select "Threat Scan"
      2. When it is completed, please upload the log file from: C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\Logs
    3. Please download and run Windows Defender Offline.
      1. Click "Next"
      2. Click "I Accept"
      3. Select Either: (Typically it is either CD/DVD or USB)
        • CD or DVD
        • USB
        • ISO file
      4. Cllick "Next"
      5. It will create a CD / DVD / USB and will boot and scan your hard drive offline.
    4. Download hwInfo and run it.
      • Click on "Save Report"
      • Make sure the Export Format is HTML
      • Click "Browse" and select your "Desktop"
      • Give the file a name like MyComputer or your Forum username.
      • Click on Save
      • Click on "Next".
      • Click on "Finish"
      • Put the newly created MyComputer.html (Or what ever you decided to call it) in to a zip file and upload it to the forum.

Reaction score
Hey guys I was searching yesterday on this forum about similar issues bcod errors and some people suggested to disable verifier.exe. After I did that everything works perfectly so far. Pc is no longer running on low speed no bsod errors no crashes I opened a game and so far I had only 1 lagspike (about 10-15 secs) but im not sure the cause was from pc or game. On afternoon ill try upload crash dump files and I'll do everything sintaro suggested me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wow hopefully i did everything good

So TDSSkillerr
results: detected object count: 0
Actual detected object count: 0
Malwarebytes antimalware results:
PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A, C:\Users\YANN\AppData\Local\Temp\sp-downloader.exe, Quarantined, [e5fa194cfb810234b4568b15b150e11f],
PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A, C:\Users\YANN\AppData\Local\Temp\nsa894F.tmp, Quarantined, [d50a45204b31c472fd40aefd37ca8d73],
PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A, C:\Users\YANN\AppData\Local\Temp\nslF5F.tmp\SPTool.dll, Quarantined, [e9f6f17455270a2cdb62406b768b4fb1],
PUP.Optional.OpenCandy, C:\Users\YANN\Downloads\PowerISO6-x64.exe, Quarantined, [3ba498cd80fc52e427bca2fcc540c739],
PUP.Optional.OpenCandy, C:\Users\YANN\Programs\PowerISO6-x64.exe, Quarantined, [59864d18bcc0d46219cac7d718ede21e],
PUP.Optional.MindSpark.A, C:\Users\YANN\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\http_internetspeedtracker.dl.tb.ask.com_0.localstorage, Quarantined, [845b7fe60b713afc5834463fff04df21],
PUP.Optional.MindSpark.A, C:\Users\YANN\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\http_internetspeedtracker.dl.tb.ask.com_0.localstorage-journal, Quarantined, [ca1568fdabd1053114784045877c55ab]

windows defender offline:no spyware detected fully protected

My computer

Attachments

Last edited:

Shintaro

Reaction score
I'll have look at that information, thanks.

BTW why was verifier enabled?

Shintaro

Reaction score
Your problem is a program call Conduit. I think it is classed as a kind of Adware. So hopefully Malwarebytes removed it.

See how things go. IF you have another crash, please upload the latest .dmp file.

Built by: 7601.18409.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.140303-2144
System Uptime: 0 days 0:01:19.150
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for SPPD.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for SPPD.sys
Probably caused by : SPPD.sys ( SPPD+2b0f )
BugCheck C4, {e1, fffff98020e44e98, 0, 0}
BugCheck Info: DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION (c4)
Bugcheck code 000000c4
DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION (c4)
Arguments:
Arg1: 00000000000000e1, Synchronization object address is bogus or pageable.
Arg2: fffff98020e44e98, Synchronization object address.
Arg3: 0000000000000000
Arg4: 0000000000000000
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xc4_e1
PROCESS_NAME: System
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0xc4_e1_VRF_SPPD+2b0f

Reaction score
Your problem is a program call Conduit. I think it is classed as a kind of Adware. So hopefully Malwarebytes removed it.

See how things go. IF you have another crash, please upload the latest .dmp file.
I can't tell you why verifier was enabled because I dont even know.
I have two issues that something tells me is caused by nvidia latest driver.this happens only when im playing a game or watching a video.For like 1-2 secs screen goes black and an error appeares saying that nvidia kernel mode 344.75 has stopped unexpectedly and restarted normally.
Also I get lagspikes 10-12 secs and most of the times after that appears the kernel mode error.
Last but not least when everything was ok my mouse cursor stopped moving alrhough it was working. I needed to restart pc in order to fix it.

Last edited:

Shintaro

Reaction score
Ok, so download and install the latest Intel HD 2000/3000 drivers for the onboard video HERE.

See how that goes.

If you still have problems uninstall the Nvidia driver and try an older version HERE. Perhaps the driver that was released in October, because the Intel driver was released in October.

If you get any new crash dump files please upload them.

Reaction score
Ok, so download and install the latest Intel HD 2000/3000 drivers for the onboard video HERE.

See how that goes.

If you still have problems uninstall the Nvidia driver and try an older version HERE. Perhaps the driver that was released in October, because the Intel driver was released in October.

If you get any new crash dump files please upload them.
Hey i tried to install the latest drivers and an errors appears:
the system dont covers the minimum requirements forinstallation of the software

Shintaro

Reaction score
Mate,

Try running the Intel Driver Update utility HERE.

ONLY update the video driver please.

Reaction score
Mate,

Try running the Intel Driver Update utility HERE.

ONLY update the video driver please.

i installed an older version of my graphic card and the first 4 days everyone was great..
unfortunately today kernel mode error came back and after some time my mouse cursor again stopped moving and i had to restart pc in order to fix it.
i know these issues have nothing to do with BSOD but i don't know who to ask about them...
i downaloed intel dirver uptade utility and downloaed a newer version of chipset INF

Ask a Question