Too many blue screens after replacing my motherboard!

Reaction score
Well you can check that with hwInfo by logging and watching the voltages.
I cant do that cause my pc is on their store..im just asking ia this possible? Cause my power supply would be the last I would think..

Shintaro

Reaction score
Possible, but if I was you I wouldn't buy anything without proof.

I try to prove that something is faulty before I suggest that people replace anything.

But it is up to you, I just don;t like spending money unless I have to.

Reaction score
Possible, but if I was you I wouldn't buy anything without proof.

I try to prove that something is faulty before I suggest that people replace anything.

But it is up to you, I just don;t like spending money unless I have to.
So i have news.sadly it wasnt my power supply but im gonna get my money back so np.After a long wait they told me that my mobo causes these issues.they replaced vga still kernel error appeared,they replaced my rams same only when replacing the mobo kernel stopped appearing.
so what do you say?is it possible my new mobo causes the issues? And if yes a replace with tha same model will fix any issue or the model itself is not working good with my setup?

Shintaro

Reaction score
Mate,

Yes, if they replace the motherboard with the same model number the problems *should* go away. But there is no guarantee.

It could be anything on the motherboard causing problems. It is strange that the motherboard is faulty. But not impossible.

All you can do is wait until you get you computer back and see how it performs.

Reaction score
Hey
i got my pc back and send my mobo to the store i bought it,so to check if its faulty.
Im waiting for an answer.
i know its strange and its so frustrating.2 months now appears a new problem.before replacing my mobo i didnt have any issue at all.and i had my pc already 2 yrs.anyway lets hope that soon everything will be fixed

Ask a Question