Scanning Issues

Reaction score
I am having issues scanning to my windows 7 pc from Canon MF4410. Please can someone help

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
You are going to have to be more specific.

If it has never worked before then you probably need the correct drivers. Download & install them from Canon

Reaction score
Hi it used to work before I rebuilt the pc. When I say it worked, the actual scanning software never worked but I managed to get it to scan by accessing it via device manager but now when I ask it to scan, the printer seems the start the scanning process then the pc freezes and I have re boot the pc to try again.

Reaction score
Hi it used to work before I rebuilt the pc. When I say it worked, the actual scanning software never worked but I managed to get it to scan by accessing it via device manager but now when I ask it to scan, the printer seems the start the scanning process then the pc freezes and I have re boot the pc to try again.
I have installed the latest canon drivers on the pc and when I click to update the driver it says the latest version is installed.

Last edited by a moderator:

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
If the latest drivers are installed for the scanner then I would look at your other drivers. Go to the computer manufacturers website or motherboard manufacturer & make sure you have the latest drivers for the rest of your device.

Ask a Question