SOLVED Issues with deleting items in my favorites folder

Reaction score
Hi, To make a long story short, my computer was recently hack and took it to Staples for a full reset of it. NOTE: My current issue did not exist prior to having my system reset.
Current Issue:::
**I have Windows 7
**I use Internet Explorer 11
1) On my upper task bar, I click on the (Favorites) tab to show all of my folders.
2) In this , for (example), I select a folder called: {Stores}
3) In this {Stores folder}, I have listed several websites of stores that I SAVED to this (Favorites) tab
>>>>Here is my issue
**In, again, (example) in this {Stores folder}, I want to delete a particular saved website, it still remains!
**For some unknown, that I never had before, I'm unable to delete (ANY) saved websites form my Favorites folder/
Please help me out here as to what is going on her. And please provide me steps to correct this

Reaction score
Sammy Jaouhari, Hi,
No, I don't get anything. Just when I go back into my favorites folder the delete another site, the one that I thought got deleted is still there!
Never had this issue before. Before when I took it to staple for a full system reset.
Thanks!

Ask a Question