SOLVED Random BSoDing Please help.

Reaction score
It keeps telling me that it isn't a valid command, or that its not a valid path. I typed it in exactly for the 64 bit. And i tried the normal vision too. Same thing.

Last edited:

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Open Windows Explorer. Under C:, expand "program files", is there a folder "logmein"? If so expand it and take a screen shot and post it so I can see the contents.
Is there a folder x64 under that? If so expand and another screenshot please.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Choose DELETE the logmein driver, not just uninstall. Then reboot your machine

Reaction score
Oh, and those ATI drivers say they're for Graphics, should i still install them? Or was it a mistake by Device doctor?

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Do you read what I type? I told you it is likely for the onboard graphics so yes go ahead and try install. It's been over a week - u should have tried every driver it offered by now.

BTW, I don't even bother reading your DMPs any more - until u update drivers it's a waste of my time

Reaction score
Do you read what I type? I told you it is likely for the onboard graphics so yes go ahead and try install. It's been over a week - u should have tried every driver it offered by now.

BTW, I don't even bother reading your DMPs any more - until u update drivers it's a waste of my time
I saw that, but i wasn't sure if it mattered since you said its onboard. And yeah, i've had shit come up this week. I'm doing the last of the drivers (Hopefully) now. No, it wouldn't let me install it. TOld me there was an error, but wouldn't tell me why in the log.

Last edited:

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Any driver installed on your system can be an issue if it's out-dated. How many still show up in Device Doctor?

Reaction score
Okay! I'm done! Tried installing all 20 drivers, only two worked, my realtek audio drivers.( it said they were the 6.0.1.6446 3.32 version, i dunno if that's up to date or not.) And some drivers for my Processors chipset, those didn't tell me which version they were. And after each one ti let me install, i'd reboot, and make a restore point.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Once you have actually updated the drivers they should disappear from the list. Perhaps you only downloaded the drivers but haven't gotten them installed.

I think at this point, if it is still BSODing that you may need to consider taking it to a computer repair shop because I don't know what else to suggest. Sorry.

Reaction score
Once you have actually updated the drivers they should disappear from the list. Perhaps you only downloaded the drivers but haven't gotten them installed.

I think at this point, if it is still BSODing that you may need to consider taking it to a computer repair shop because I don't know what else to suggest. Sorry.
I downloaded them, and installed them, but i dunno, a lot of the drivers were the exact same download, like a lot of the intel drivers were the EXACT same file and stuff, and i'd try to install them, and it'd tell me that my drivers are newer anyway. Its cool, i honestly didn't expect anyone to help for this long, and if worst comes to worst, i'll do a fresh install of windows.

Reaction score
It just blue screened, damn. Would driver verifier help? Or at this point, have we ruled out drivers?

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
The problem with a fresh install is that your drivers will be as old as your DVD of W7, even if that is SP1 you are talking almost 2 years. Once you get online windows update will offer some but you will still not have all the latest drivers.

I haven't used Device doctor 2 and I can see it is a bit different, it doesn't try to install the drivers for you any more, you just download and save them to a folder. And yes many options it shows are actually just stemming off a single update (for mine I see 3 USB items listed that are the same driver, and 2 other USB items & a printer item that are yet another common driver, plus 5 bluetooth devices that are all the same driver).

I'm going to do some testing on my machine and see if I can come up with some ideas. Do you still have all the drivers you downloaded? Some are ZIP files and some in EXE, right? Did you expand the zip files?

No I haven't ruled out drivers, I don't think you got most of them installed.

Reaction score
The problem with a fresh install is that your drivers will be as old as your DVD of W7, even if that is SP1 you are talking almost 2 years. Once you get online windows update will offer some but you will still not have all the latest drivers.

I haven't used Device doctor 2 and I can see it is a bit different, it doesn't try to install the drivers for you any more, you just download and save them to a folder. And yes many options it shows are actually just stemming off a single update (for mine I see 3 USB items listed that are the same driver, and 2 other USB items & a printer item that are yet another common driver, plus 5 bluetooth devices that are all the same driver).

I'm going to do some testing on my machine and see if I can come up with some ideas. Do you still have all the drivers you downloaded? Some are ZIP files and some in EXE, right? Did you expand the zip files?

No I haven't ruled out drivers, I don't think you got most of them installed.
Yep yep. i extracted the files and ran the application and one told me that "This installer doesn't work with your os *64bit*" and the others said. "You're version of drivers (Version) are newer than the ones you are installing (Version) Are you sure you wanna install them?" And i'd click no, since that seems counter productive.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
You are still lost, you're just not alone so it isn't quite as bad!

Yeah I just got one that said it was older too, and you are correct, you don't install those.

Reaction score
You are still lost, you're just not alone so it isn't quite as bad!

Yeah I just got one that said it was older too, and you are correct, you don't install those.
Yeah, lost but not alone. Better than both. XD And phew, i thought i had messed up by not installing them.

Ask a Question