SOLVED Random BSoDing Please help.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Well Device Doctor is still a last resort. It hasn't improved any that I see, still makes a lot of wrong or older suggestions.

Did you ever get into your BIOS and make sure the memory timings and voltage are right (9-9-9-24 @ 1.5V)? If not, get that done, it is important. Maybe some of these Youtube videos can help.

Reaction score
Well Device Doctor is still a last resort. It hasn't improved any that I see, still makes a lot of wrong or older suggestions.

Did you ever get into your BIOS and make sure the memory timings and voltage are right (9-9-9-24 @ 1.5V)? If not, get that done, it is important. Maybe some of these Youtube videos can help.
Roger roger. In a raid atm. (Wow dork) so i'll check it when i won't get yelled at xD An i got these BSoDs today, if the DMP will help.

Attachments

Reaction score
Well, it just blue screened, like i showed, and then about 5-10 after turning back on, it did it again, so i restored it to before i installed that realtek drivers to see what happens.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Stop removing drivers - if its newer it stays!

The one dump says NVidia driver, other is unclear. Do you have the latest video driver?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Stop removing drivers - if its newer it stays!

The one dump says NVidia driver, other is unclear. Do you have the latest video driver?
Lemme go check. And i only restored it because it was blue screening crazy fast. and after i restored, its been going a little farther. I'm not 100% sure they were new though. And i'll check out my nvidia drivers.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It says they're up to date. maybe they installed wrong? it did say there was a problem when i installed them, but they seemed fine. So maybe i should re-install?

Reaction score
So, i opened speccy to check what my motherboard was so i could look how to get into its bios, and i saw it say this 8.00 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 665MHz (9-9-9-24) Next to my RAM. And here's another dmp. xD

I just noticed that i have sound drivers for both realtek and nvidia installed, and i didn't know if i should have both, but i figured i should atleast bring it up.

And i just had a crash in WOW saying that my memory could not be "read" Wow has been kinda messed up lately, but i thought i'd mention it.

Attachments

Last edited:

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
The DMP says memory management.

You get to the BIOS by hitting a key when it boots up from off. Normally there is a message on the screen that tells you what this key is. I have never, ever, seen a message on the motherboard to tell you what that key is. Common keys it might be are F1, F2, F10, F12, ESCape, or DELete key.

Reaction score
The DMP says memory management.

You get to the BIOS by hitting a key when it boots up from off. Normally there is a message on the screen that tells you what this key is. I have never, ever, seen a message on the motherboard to tell you what that key is. Common keys it might be are F1, F2, F10, F12, ESCape, or DELete key.
Ah, well when my computer starts up, it shows a screen from my motherboard (AsRock p67) With something like "Press delete to go to system settings" stuff like that. So, i figured that's i how i get into bios, and since it doesn't actually say "BIOS" i thought i should look it up.

Reaction score
Okay, i was gonna restart my computer to see the options, but it decided to blue screen, so, good enough i suppose xD I got four options i think, i couldn't really write them all down, it went too fast. some of them were UEFI Setup, Boot flash something, and something about running startup. And here's that dmp. And i know i need to check the voltage, but is there anything else i should check while i'm there?

Attachments

Reaction score
Oh! I just BSoD'd and ran a quick virus scan (Kinda busy atm, or else i would've ran a full scan) And it didn't come up with anything, when i get more time i'll run a full scan.

Attachments

Reaction score
okay, just blue screened twice in quick succsesion, but got into my BIOS, it said my DRAM voltage was 1.500. my DRAM latency was 9, my DRAM delay was 9, my TRP was 9, and my TRAS was 24, and my CR was 1N and all of them were set to "Auto" it also had three voltages for my V-core the first was 12.00 and it was running at 12.500 the second was 5.00 and it was running at 5.200 and the last was set to 3.30 and was running at 3.424. and here are those dmps

Attachments

Reaction score
One BSoD was a few minutes after startup, the second one was RIGHT after startup. And my skype settings and every was reset o_O And if we cna't figure this out, i can just make the company that sent me the computer fix it. Although i didn't wanna go without a computer that long.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
I think you are going to have to send it back because I think you tried everything except replacing the hardware ... new RAM or a new motherboard.

Reaction score
I think you are going to have to send it back because I think you tried everything except replacing the hardware ... new RAM or a new motherboard.
Damn, that sucks. Maybe i can back up my files and have them send a new one. Since i have like, a three year warranty anyway. I just didn't want to have to wait for a new one. It would make sense to be a hardrive issue for how long its been going on though. Unless driver verifier might help, cuz at this point, its really the last option i'd think.

Reaction score
I just got one that said "Modification of system code or a critical data structure was detected" Does that point to anything? Here's the DMP, by the way.

Attachments

Ask a Question