open skype file

Reaction score
Is there a way to open a file sent threw skype with out having to save it first. There got to be a way.....anybody have any idea's.

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Another one of the low curving sliders across home plate!

BF - You're always challenging us with some really good relevant questions! If I used Skype maybe I'd have the answer.

I wish you luck on this one.

Reaction score
I can always count on you Nib's to get to the bottom of anything for me......thanks for the help....or lack there of.....LOL. I will continue in my endeavours for a solution to this pet peeve I seem to have. When I do find it, I will find it, trust me....You will be the first one I personally contact with the knowledge I've just learned for you to enjoy and bask in the glory of my conquest. That's just good TV right there...I don't care who you are that's funny right there!!! So why don't you use skype?

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
I don't use Skype but just in basic thinking how could you open anything unless it is saved somewhere; even images etc that your browser displays are actually saved to a temporary folder. So you might be able to have it store to a temporary location and open from there but you would still actually have the file.

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
So why don't you use skype?
You're correct that is good TV, I probably will bask in the glory (yours) of your finding the fix for your situation. Not too much though, my skin is so tender and delicate... NOT! LOL!

After I get my SSD later on in a few weeks then a Logitech web cam is next on the list for the Planet X computing center. A friend of mine in Bill's Club wants me to get one so we can stay in touch on a more personal level.

Ask a Question