Ok fine, I'm staying

Reaction score
You can stop twisting my arm I'll stay and help out. A good few of you VIPs and Mods should already know me from another forum THAT I SHALL NOT NAME! :p

If you dig around and do some searching via Google, I'm sure you'll find my name and email address. Call me Goober/Goobs/GUBARZ! w/e I'm not a mean person and can take a joke or two but expect me to bite back! At night I sleep tightly in the Colorado Rockies close to the Four Corners region. So yeh, hi.

Ian, you have a good community here with some outstanding members, I'm glad to be part of it.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Good to have you around Goober :D

davehc

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
Good decision M8. I am sure this site is going places

Reaction score
You can stop twisting my arm I'll stay and help out. A good few of you VIPs and Mods should already know me from another forum THAT I SHALL NOT NAME! :p

If you dig around and do some searching via Google, I'm sure you'll find my name and email address. Call me Goober/Goobs/GUBARZ! w/e I'm not a mean person and can take a joke or two but expect me to bite back! At night I sleep tightly in the Colorado Rockies close to the Four Corners region. So yeh, hi.

Ian, you have a good community here with some outstanding members, I'm glad to be part of it.
Welcome.
I have always wanted to have my picture taken standing in four states at one time. Now we are members of 3 forums. Goober, are you stalking me?

Reaction score
Welcome.
I have always wanted to have my picture taken standing in four states at one time. Now we are members of 3 forums. Goober, are you stalking me?
Not really, you want to join the other 4 to 7 forums that I am part of too? LOL

The Four Corners as a place to venture isn't the best, go see the Grand Canyon or go to the Labrea Tar Pits in LA or even Mesa Verde which is in Colorado's back yard. The only thing that truly is special about the Four Corners is that it connects all four states geographically and the unique outdoor sports that you can do around the area. Although eating a burrito in all four states at the same time is amusing...

Reaction score
Not really, you want to join the other 4 to 7 forums that I am part of too? LOL

The Four Corners as a place to venture isn't the best, go see the Grand Canyon or go to the Labrea Tar Pits in LA or even Mesa Verde which is in Colorado's back yard. The only thing that truly is special about the Four Corners is that it connects all four states geographically and the unique outdoor sports that you can do around the area. Although eating a burrito in all four states at the same time is amusing...
1) Depends on what those forums are
2) I plan on visiting some of those places as well and Four Corners would be close enough.
3) I'll be eating a Taco.

Ask a Question