No small animations!

BetaMan

Official G33k
Reaction score
Well, this doesn't entirely bug me, but every time I put my cursor over an open window, the thumbnail just appears, instead of fading in. With moving my cursor from window to window, it just jumps. No smooth transition. And with the start orb, the little lights just appear instead of fading in. Perhaps it's my 9400 GT out to get me, before I get the 9800 GTX+ ... *drool* :lol:

Attachments

Reaction score
Hey BetaMan did you make a change with your video drivers that could have done this. I know you was checking everything out the other day. I was just wondering if thats when this started.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Try going to System Properties (by pressing Win Key + Pause/Break, or right click Computer > Properties). Then go to "Advanced System Settings" and click "settings" under the Performance section. You can then view which visual effects are enabled. Such as "animations in the taskbar and start menu". :)

Reaction score
Thanks Ian - I was looking for that before replying to BetaMan and couldnt find it. Now I know where it is.

Ask a Question