New laptop wont go on anymore :(

Reaction score
I bought my laptop 2 weeks ago and it wont go on now :( Its a Toshiba Toshiba Satellite 15.6" Laptop AMD E-350 Processor (C650D-007)

Yesterday It gave me some message while I was on it , " windows has detected and error " and when I restart it , it should be ok but now the power light goes on but nothing happens , screen is black and if I Push anything it beeps at me ..

Should I bring it back to best buy since its still guaranteed ?

Reaction score
If you are having power on issues, yes you should take it back if still under warranty. The sooner you do so, the less hassle you will have on exchanging the item.

Reaction score
I bought my laptop 2 weeks ago and it wont go on now :( Its a Toshiba Toshiba Satellite 15.6" Laptop AMD E-350 Processor (C650D-007)

Yesterday It gave me some message while I was on it , " windows has detected and error " and when I restart it , it should be ok but now the power light goes on but nothing happens , screen is black and if I Push anything it beeps at me ..

I agree you should definately bring it back if you haven't already.

Just wondering...did you see a flickering or solid underscore character in the upper left part of screen?
It almost sounds like your Windows 7 Hard Drive Boot Sector got corrupted. It's a really easy fix with a Windows 7 recovery or install disk.
I have seen this a few times with the Toshiba Satellite series of laptops. If your new one does the same thing after it's 30 day warrenty period here is a link that will help you out if you are a techie. If not i'm sure you know someone who is.

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd744577(WS.10).aspx

Good Luck.

Ask a Question