Need some things for my website

Reaction score
Hi guys. I need some help finding a couple things.

I need a time counter, you know how people have a counter until they give birth or something? But I need one that is opposite, I need a counter that counts time from something that happened like 6 years ago. I need to be able to embed it on my website.

Also, I would really like to embed a radio station. I have tried a few websites that let you chose the music you like and then it gives you something you can listen to, but not embed anywhere. Is there any service that offers a free customizable radio station that I can embed in my website?

Thanks Fellas.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Do a search on "code for time elapsed".

And the code for radio you search on "embed radio on your website".

Reaction score
I found a time elapsed code, I guess I will do more searching for a radio. Thanks Trainable

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Did you check out ShoutCast dot com for the radio? I believe that they have some embedding options.

Check out this YouTube video: [ame="[MEDIA=youtube]JKbFnIywVCg[/MEDIA]"] How to Embed a Live Radio[/ame]
(How to Embed A Live Radio, using Shoutcast ADNS and Winamp. Embed everything you want to put in a HTML page.)​

Reaction score
Man... ErrorMagnet, you are a dork-a-podimus. (That's what I call him when I talk to him on the phone). Thanks everyone for answering these questions for him. But he had to drop the whole project due to work & unforeseen events.

Ask a Question