SOLVED Internet Explorer 9

Reaction score
I am about to install ie9 and wondering if anyone has had any issues with IE9 and Win7 64 Ultimate.
Thanks,
ronpeck

Reaction score
At first when it came out there were some sites, just a few, that had some issues but that's pretty much taken care of now. I have it and love it. Finally MS got something right.

Reaction score
the beta version wasnt so great. now its out of beta, its a very good internet explorer. gives you more screen for viewing. tells you whats slowing down your internet explorer and ask you what you want to disable to speed it up, the main thing that slows your internet explorer down is the BHO on your anti-virus protection.

Reaction score
Update
Installed IE9 ..works fine no problems as yet..I reckon it is a little faster than IE8!!.
Thanks all for your comments and interest
ronpeck:)

Reaction score
IE9 problems.

Installed ie9 a few weeks ago?? (I'm trying to forget) Problem was I couldn't print from internet (With any of my 3 printers). Spent lots of time with INDIA--- to no avail. Finally uninstalled ie9,back to ie8, problem wouldn't go away. restored my computer (system restore) back about a week,that fixed it-------have been panicky to even come close to ie9.

Last edited:

Ask a Question