Halo slow in Windows 7

Ross

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
Hi Ante, sorry to hear that..
One thing I noticed when reading your Everest report was that your temps were rather high. I think your motherboard temp was 85C which is a tad warm really.
Your CPU temp was around 60c which isn't too bad unless that was at idle. If it is then when it's going at full pelt your CPU is going to be getting pretty warm.
Try taking the side panel off and then run your machine. If it runs better then you know you have a heat problem. If it runs the same then obviously it's something else...

I forgot to mention......Did you right-click on the launch button and change the compatibility to XP SP3? If not, then it might be worth a try?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I forgot to mention......Did you right-click on the launch button and change the compatibility to XP SP3? If not, then it might be worth a try?
YES i already try that with no change .
about my pc warm:) i did not notice that and i am going solve...and i well give u results soon

Ask a Question