Downloading Win7 iso without Product Code

Reaction score
Hi, (newbie here)

I'm an amateur IT advisor who tries to help people with their basic computer problems. In order to assist, I am installing various OSs on Virtualbox to allow me to show them what needs to be done. However, I am unable to download and install a copy of Win7 as I do not have a product key. The MS site allows download but only if you have the p/k. I appreciate that without the p/k the installation will soon become useless and I will have to reinstall, but that's fine. I also appreciate that MS want us to use the latest version. Is there anyway to download a legitimate version of Win7 (any version - 'home' is fine) without the p/k? I would rather keep it legal, and my intention is to assist others.

Matt

Reaction score
OK. So does anyone know of a reputable supplier of a Windows 7 disc I can get hold of? I'm happy to pay.

Matt

Reaction score
I have iso images of most Win7 versions. Contact me offline and I can send to you. No product keys though.

Ask a Question