SOLVED downloading problems

Reaction score
im trying to download some programs( notepad++, DayZ commander). When i hit the download button, a window comes up asking if i want to save the file, I hit yes, then the window disappears, and nothing happens. It doesnt start to download, nothing really happens after that. Any ideas?
thx

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
What browser are you using to download?

Try loading your browser "without add-ons" and see if it works then (Ad-blockers, etc may be blocking the download).

Could you try another browser and see if the file downloads with that?

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Well it's possible the website has a programming error but the most likely cause is some add-on blocking things.

Or if it was IE you were using then check your downloads folder and you may find the file there; IE doesn't ask where you want the save to go, it just puts it in the downloads folder. If this is what happened to your first downloads, you might want to add DOWNLOADS to your libraries list to make it easier to access. There is a little tutorial on how to do that HERE.

I'm glad you got your file(s).

NOTE: Always scan files, downloaded from the internet, with a good anti-virus before opening them.

Last edited:
Reaction score
good moves that you've tried using other browser.
but I am wondering if even get started downloading.

Ask a Question