coprocessor drivers or pcouffin

Reaction score
im looking for a coprocessor driver for xfx a72p- 7509 motherboard or xfx 740a-sli to run on windows 7 64bit, id tried getting an update driver from nvidia, but didnt work and also allow win 7 to search automatically but still nothing. so can anybody help please

Reaction score
yeah thank you for responding, yes again i went to nvidia and download driver and it still didnt update so i tried to update the bios to see if that would work nothing. im stuck but still trying lol so any other ideas i appreciated

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Is the co-processor driver listed as missing in device manager?

Reaction score
Is the co-processor driver listed as missing in device manager?
Yup I'm running into the very same problem... which is causing bsods... I've been to the site as well and there is no driver listed for the co-processor. Like the original poster I tried reloading all of the drivers that ARE on the site to no avail. Whenever I reboot it still finds new hardware (the coprocessor) and still will not find the driver via windows driver update or the web site. Even pc pitstop found all my drivers to be up to date.

(e-mail address removed) if you happen to find a solution and want to send direct email.

Incidently the disc that came with the mother board never did work and I had pulled the drivers etc off the web when I built the thing lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Yup I'm running into the very same problem... which is causing bsods... I've been to the site as well and there is no driver listed for the co-processor. Like the original poster I tried reloading all of the drivers that ARE on the site to no avail. Whenever I reboot it still finds new hardware (the coprocessor) and still will not find the driver via windows driver update or the web site. Even pc pitstop found all my drivers to be up to date.

(e-mail address removed) if you happen to find a solution and want to send direct email.

Incidently the disc that came with the mother board never did work and I had pulled the drivers etc off the web when I built the thing lol.
What is your brand and model of motherboard?

Hard to help you if we don't know what hardware is.

Co-processor drivers are for AMD CPUs only I believe.

Ask a Question