coprocessor driver

Reaction score
hello to all device manager showing coprocessor without drivers cant find what its supposed to be updates won;t install downloaded all relevant drivers from asrock and nvidia but still no luck .anyone any ideas what this could be====regards=====bob

Reaction score
hello to all device manager showing coprocessor without drivers cant find what its supposed to be updates won;t install downloaded all relevant drivers from asrock and nvidia but still no luck .anyone any ideas what this could be====regards=====bob

just to update you all this driver was nvidia nforce management controller,found and downloaded everything o.k.now===========bob

Reaction score
Good to know. Glad it worked out.

Sorry I couldn't help. Your solution makes sense, though.

Just curious, do you have Windows Update turned on and set to install recommended updates only automatically?

The nforce driver is the only thing that I do get via Windows Update, usually it's the first thing to happen after a reinstall.

Welcome to the board, btw.:rock:

Reaction score
my computer doesn't have comprocessor, ethernet controller and SM Bus controller can you help me to find the solution of this.?

And how to download drivers in oder to solve this problem?

Reaction score
hi there you will have to delve into your motherboard maker and download drivers and the same with graphics,can you post your computer specs.regards==========bob

Reaction score
coprocessor driver missing.

To correct this problem you will need to install the drivers for your motherboard chipset. If it is an Nvidia then get the nforce drivers and the driver to install is the SMU driver.

Ask a Question