SOLVED Can I upgrade to Windows 7 64 bit?

Reaction score
I don't need any advise thankyou. I am already now on 64bit thanks to the previous advise given to me and it's working a dream!

Reaction score
That Upgrade Advisor is so wrong in many instances. I can't even begin to tell you how many people I've helped that claimed their NVIDIA 8800 or similar was not compatible, and similar instances.

I recommend never to use that at all, to be honest. It's misleading and plain out incorrect in most cases.

And drivers are best acquired through the manufacturers' sites.

And as a side note, w7pro was banned by the other forum I mod at by the site owner, for spamming type posts after being warned. He is a paid poster and that kind of thing isn't so cool:

http://windows7forums.com/member.php?u=39100

The reason this isn't cool is because the posts always seem to show up when uncalled for, when there has been previous success.
Hi TorrentG,

Point taken about the Upgrade Advisor and will be escalated. Also, agree that in some instances, the manufacturer's site offer the latest drivers.

I just want to clarify any issues regarding w7pro account, where our efforts is merely to share resources on Microsoft's site. We do not intend to spam whatsoever. Apologies if the messages were taken such.

Do you mind sharing why you think that our post in this thread was uncalled for?

Ahmad AA

Reaction score
Do you mind sharing why you think that our post in this thread was uncalled for?
In addition to what I shared with you by P.M., you could look directly above your last post at the original poster's comment.

Ask a Question