Audio Device Missing

Reaction score
Hi i have a problem with the audio it doesnt work and when i open the audio window no audio device is installed
Χωρίς τίτλο.png

its on greek language but i hope you can understand the window what should i do ?

Reaction score
ohh and also i've watched some videos about how to fix the audio and most of they did the Device Manager thing with the realtek but in my case it shows this
3.png
why did it not work? plz help

Reaction score
Hi,

I wish there was some way to show you the BIOS screens - Follow these 4 headings at the top - Main, Advanced, Security, Boot and Exit

Main - System Date and Time are edited capable. CPU Type and Speed and Memory displays are not
Advanced - Has 1 submenu - I/O Device Configuration (Internal WLAN State, Internal Blue Tooth Power State, Wake on LAN Feature, Display Selection. Other items are Legacy USB Support, Large Disk Access Mode, Wake On LTD Switch, Auto Dim, Battery Auto Learning, Quiet Boot Mode
Security - Supervisor Password, User Password, etc
Boot - Displays current boot order, and boot devices

And that's it...

Here are a few more screen images - the first one is the Device Manager and Playback tab when you a red X next to the speaker icon in the systray. The second is how it looks now. The third is how the mixer sound screen looks now when you are playing something from your device. It looks like you should be hearing something. The 4th is a current Belarc reading, with the additional Playback devices.

Please set the BIOS back to the default settings and saved it. After the reboot, and go back to the red X in the volume taskbar icon, and back to the first attachment like this image

Capture2.PNG

Capture4.PNG

Thanks,
James

Ask a Question