XP softwear in windows seven

Reaction score
Microsoft has said that XP softwear will be usable in windows seven. I did try to install dragon naturally speaking 7.3 which is XP softwear. The operating system said that it was going back to the basic version rather than the ultimate which we have. It' allowed the software to install but when I went to voice train it there was immediate incompatibility a couple of options to resolve were presented neither of which worked and windows then advised me to uninstal which I did. However occasionally now the screen flashes which had not happened before and the operating system seems to be in the basic mode. Hopefully it will be possible to resolve this before release. Sincerely Francis

Reaction score
hi

I did try the windows compatibility application but with no success. The dragon naturally speaking installer when I went to voice train said that it would not accept the sound system. Perhaps this is because it is high definition and for that reason I am not sure that the problem is resolvable. Thanks for your help. Best wishes from Francis

Ask a Question