XBox 360 to PS3 USB Wired Controller Adapter Converter

Reaction score
Has any one tried one of these that can review how good it works please :) Thanks a lot!

Last edited by a moderator:

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
Orvoo, I realize that you're trying to be helpful here, but some of these products are novelty items, and aren't practical for daily use. Not to mention that the links to checkout are broken.

I wasn't going to buy the item, but this is what happened when I clicked to check out:

Cat

Reaction score
Orvoo, I realize that you're trying to be helpful here, but some of these products are novelty items, and aren't practical for daily use. Not to mention that the links to checkout are broken.

I wasn't going to buy the item, but this is what happened when I clicked to check out:

Cat
Hey sorry about that I know what the problem is and as for posting these items should I stop I wasn't spamming because I was posting them on topic to the forum categorys so sorry if I have caused anger :(.

Ask a Question