xbox 360 emulator for PC

Reaction score
Has an xbox 360 emulator been made yet for a PC? The insides are the same as a PC so you would think it should be easy to make one.

I want to play Gears of War 2 on my computer but I read that they won't make it for Windows because people can pirate it so easily.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Unfortunately not, and I don't think we'll be seeing one for a long time (if at all).

You can buy an XBox 360 for around £100 now (and I assume similar elsewhere), so it's not so much of a problem now. The graphics card required to emulate an XBox 360 successfully would cost more than that anyway.

Reaction score
That is true but

I don't know if there is many people who do or not but some of us like to take pride in a home built computer so i would like to spend more money on a better PC than go and buy a xbox just because there's one game that i like on it and it is a Xbox 360 live game any way (Perfect Dark) i think at least you could allow game that are sold on XBL to be able to download and play on PC but that may not be the best idea because you would have done this a long time ago other wise i don't see the whole global picture so it must be a bad idea but it would be nice :)

SWA, This is S.T.K.

Reaction score
Well

I was thinking what if someone with a really great graphics card was able to modify it to support a second channel, then make an extended case to include the hardware from the 360, and switch between channels on their graphics card?
I know one option for playing xbox on a computer is Microsoft makes a cable that can plug into a VGA port, which I'll probably do, as I run DVA for my monitor.

Ask a Question