SOLVED Does anybody know how to contact Xbox Live Support ?

Reaction score
Help !! I need to contact Xbox Live Support I purchased a Xbox Live prepaid 1600 Microsoft Points card to get upgrades for GTA 4 on my pc. Xbox Live put the points on my Xbox 360's account somehow, even though I was logged in on my pc to it's Games For Windows/ Xbox Live Account.

Reaction score
I've tried that page atleast 50 times between yesterday and today. After you select the type of issue in the first 2 boxes, the page always freezes up. If you click on Community Support or Microsoft Support, nothing happens.

Reaction score
Here's a screenshot of what happens. The area I circled keeps spinning in a slow circle. If you click on either of the 2 options absolutely nothing happens.

Attachments

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Doesn't lock up for me. Try a different browser or try running your browser w/ add-ins disabled.

If I choose XBox Live & Prepaid codes as in your example then Community Support grays out but the next two options are available and it tells me wait time of 9 minutes for chat & 2 min for Call

Reaction score
Neither link does anything on my pc. My mouse changes to a straight up-down line over either choice and the area I circled in the screenshot is constantly spinning slowly in IE9.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
I used FireFox and it worked for me. As I said try a different browser or your current browser but with add-ons disabled.

Also if you use a hosts file to block ads, etc you might need to disable that, although I have a huge hosts file for ad blocking and had no problems so I suspect the add-ons are more likely.

Also, though less likely, would be your anti-virus blocking something.

Reaction score
I just tried it in Opera, which has no addons and I'm still getting the same thing.

davehc

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
Worked for me in FF and IE. I have no interest in that partiular item, but I selected "Prepaid codes" as my topic, and then "Chat with MS". I was given a waiting time but no problems.

Reaction score
No DaveHC. I'm not getting the points directly from MS . I got the points card at Walmart, because there's a addon for GTA 4 and the MS points are the only way to get it.

Reaction score
(SOLVED) Went to Walmart yesterday and let the store returns deal with Microsoft. In essence old card was cancelled out and new card was given. Microsoft Points went into correct existing Live Account this time, not in old cancelled over 2 month's ago Live Account. Now I just have to deal with Rockstar Games as GTA4 repeatedly fails to load activation file since most recent 1070 game patch was downloaded & installed.

Ask a Question