wireless network driver

Reaction score
My daughter ex-boyfriend decided to install windows 10 on her hp probook 6440b. As you can imagine it was a disaster. I purchase windows 7 pro and installed it. The problem is is it doesn't have the driver for wireless and by looking at devices I can;t tell which driver she needs. Obviously I can;t finish setting this computer up without a network. Before he messed it up I had it all setup with no problem. Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Reaction score
You can find all the HP ProBook 6440B drivers at the HP Driver and Software download pages. I can see 1 driver for Ethernet and 3 drivers for Wifi. If you don't know which Wifi driver you need, you may need to install them one at a time until you find the correct one. The easiest way would be to download all of them to USB/CD and then install them at your convenience.

HP ProBook 6440b Notebook PC

Here is a quick rundown
Ethernet LAN:
Marvell Yukon Gigabit Ethernet Controller Driver (International)​
Wifi Wireless LAN:
Intel Wireless Drivers for Microsoft Windows 7 (International)
Intel PRO/Wireless Drivers for Microsoft Windows 7 (International)
Broadcom Wireless LAN Driver for Microsoft Windows 7 (International)​
Bluetooth:
Broadcom 2070 Bluetooth Software and Driver (International)
Software Support for HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth Wireless Technology for Microsoft Windows 7​
Cellular Wireless:
Qualcomm Mobile Broadband Drivers - Gobi2000 (International)​

Ask a Question