Wireless network connection

Reaction score
Hi,'m having a problem with an laptop ACER ASPIRE 7720G,this involves the wireless network connection,yesterday was everything fine and suddenly i got no more connection onto the wireless internet,normaly i start the system and the internet connect him self automatic but since this morning i got no more connection,i've tried almost everything to reconnect but i can't do it,the drives are ok no drives missed but the problem continue and i don't know what else to do with this,the drive is an INTEL PRO WIRELESS 3945ABG NETWORK CONNECTION,if i connect an cable it does good but wireless doesn't do anything,knows somebody eventually what can this be or give a bit help?

Thanks.:(

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Are you still able to search for wireless access points using the wireless connection tool in the system tray?

Reaction score
Are you still able to search for wireless access points using the wireless connection tool in the system tray?
Hi ian,i tried to connect through the wireless symbol on the taskbar without the wired cable but it does no connect and also on the control panel still disconnected i also tried and got nothing i think i need an driver for w7 or something like this.
Thanks anyway.

Ask a Question