Windows Cannot Access This Disk

Reaction score
when i insert disk and then i click E:/ there will appear pop-up "the disk cannot be access.the disk might be corrupted or....".some disk can be access properly and some can't..plss help me solved the problem

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
sounds like it may be damaged/corrupt. Does it work in other computers?

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
If a DVD works on the computer it was created on but not on any other computers then it is missing the proper closing track. Unless it is a RW DVD you can't add the closing track now so just burn a new DVD making sure it is set to close properly

Reaction score
If a DVD works on the computer it was created on but not on any other computers then it is missing the proper closing track. Unless it is a RW DVD you can't add the closing track now so just burn a new DVD making sure it is set to close properly
no no.its not like that..well in my country there is some people sell unofficial dvd and that dvd didnt have format.its like you can browse the dvd..my problem is i can browse/open the unformatted dvd.other computer can access the dvd fine
Capture.PNG

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
DVDROM drives do go bad; is it only the one disk it cannot read? Otherwise the drive itself may need replaced.

If it is only one DVD that won't work then you might try cloning the DVD on the computer that can read it, and then see if the copy works in the other computer.

Basically it is either the drive or the DVD that is a problem and you will need to figure out which and replace it.

Reaction score
yeah...i think its maybe the dvd drive that gone bad..thanks for discussing with me:)

Ask a Question