Windows 7 [x64] keeps jumping together with sound

Reaction score
Hi there i will start with my laptop Specs...
Its a Fujitsu Siemens AMILO Xi3670

Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q9000 @ 2.00GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GT 130M
Realtek High Definition Audio
2x500GB HDD
4GB RAM

Windows keeps jumping.. like kind of freezeing but like for half a second every second if u know what i mean. It happens in Windows but if i run the game it gets worst the game and cursor keeps jumping and the sound does that aswell... i have reinstalled all the drivers but it didnt help... any ideas ? cheers guys

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Viperek, welcome to the forums :)

Does this happen all the time, even when you are not gaming? Can you see if the same thing happens when you boot in to safe mode?

Reaction score
Well it doesn't happen all the time, every other time I would say and it's getting rly anoyed it stops after maybe 5 minutes but sometimes I got to restart all the system. It's hard to say if it hapens under a safe mode cuz it rly happens randomly. Cheers guys

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
Hi Viperek

I have a question for you, are you using a optical laser mouse ?

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
OK, believing you have the latest drivers (that you downloaded no Windows 7 downloaded) what surface or Mat does your mouse sit on ?

Reaction score
OK, believing you have the latest drivers (that you downloaded no Windows 7 downloaded) what surface or Mat does your mouse sit on ?
mat tho its a normal mouse without any drivers... its not the mouse problem the windows is freezeing its not the mouse lol

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
I did not say your mouse was freezing but if a laser mouse is not on the correct surface it can cause problems like you describe, so put a plain sheet of printer paper under your mouse, then if you still have a problem you can say its not disrupted feed back from the laser thats the problem ;)

Reaction score
I did not say your mouse was freezing but if a laser mouse is not on the correct surface it can cause problems like you describe, so put a plain sheet of printer paper under your mouse, then if you still have a problem you can say its not disrupted feed back from the laser thats the problem ;)

well i just tried without a mouse and it happened again after i played a game for 2 minutes...

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
Well thats ruled out the laser, can you boot in to safe mode as Ian suggested and see if the problem manifests.

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Do you have all the latest chipset drivers installed? Sometimes you have to manually updated them through the Device Manger, Hardware section.

Ask a Question