Windows 7 updater not working network not available...

Reaction score
I recently tried installing most recent windows updates. When I install the updates and restart my computer the same updates are available. when I check my update history it shows all my installed updates, but when I click on installed updates it says there are no updates on this computer. how can I fix this and avoid a factory reset? any help or advice is appreciated.

Reaction score
Are you sure that you've installed the same updates?? What these updates for like Driver, Security or any other.

Sometime Windows just can't install the updates due to number of reasons like not enough free space, incompatible files to perform with current copy of Windows. Make sure that you've not running any of these problems. For more information on Windows update related problem, you could visit this page and see if any of them is matching to your situation:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/troubleshoot-problems-installing-updates#1TC=windows-8

If that's not the case, I'd request you to complete with your complete system specs so we could have better understanding of your situation and assist you better.

Good Luck!!

Ask a Question