Windows 7 Ultimate 32Bit Screen Resolution

Reaction score
Hello Forum, I have installed Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit. I would be grateful for guidance on the following. Firstly I use a screen resolution on XP set at, 1024 by 768. I can't seem to find this resolution from the options on Win 7. The resolutions are either too small or two large. Secondly, many of the updates have failed. I understood that before installing, " Convenience Rollup," the "Servicing Stack Update," had to be installed first. However the," SSU," wouldn't install. I look forward to your advice. Regards, Moonjet.

Reaction score
i was struggling with updates not installing also. i found out the very hard way that the updates didn't apply to my configuration, or were superseded by a subsequent update. i don't know about the 'servicing stack' update; this is just my experience. is something not working on your pc

look in device manager and make sure your video card is listed, and that you have the most recent drivers for win 7
i'm not sure how important it is to have your monitor listed

2020-10-28_0-07-37 device manager.jpg

Ask a Question