Windows 7 Startup Repair Loop

Reaction score
I have looked through Google and tried some things with no luck. I think it's time I seek personalized help.

The hard drive on my ASUS computer crashed and I had a friend fix it up. It worked fine, but he replaced the hard drive with a really small one so it got full really fast. My boyfriend's Acer laptop crashed, he bought a new one and I took the hard drive from his old computer and put it into mine. So my Asus computer is running with Acer programs. Everything was fine, except everytime I restarted my computer, I would have to go through the Startup Repair which worked until just recently. Now it says it cannot repair it.

I really don't know much about computers so I don't want to damage it more or lose all my files by trying to figure it out myself. If more information is need, please request.

Thanks.

Note: Safe Mode with Networking doesn't work and I've already tried going through RegBack with command prompt.

Ask a Question