windows 7 Enterprise trial extended till 31 Dec 2010

Reaction score

Windows 7 Enterprise 90-day Trial Extended

Hello Members,
today for something different I thought I would spread the word for all the Genuine Microsoft Users that dont see these newsletters to note:here is a full version of ENTERPRISE in both 32bit & 64bit.Enjoy everyone it's really good to have a bash at something totally different "BEAM ME UP SCOTTY"

The availability of Windows 7 Enterprise (Eval) 90-day Trial is being extended to Dec 31, 2010. Intended primarily for IT pros, the 90-day trial is the full-featured Enterprise SKU that will enable any organization to explore, test hardware and applications, perform pilot activities, and develop deployment scenarios.

Here’s what you need to know:
This is trial software designed for IT Professionals interested in experiencing the Windows 7 Enterprise on behalf of their organization so please read the following to get an idea of the risks and key things you need to know before you install.
We do not recommend that you install this if you are a not an IT Professional or not professionally managing corporate networks.

Guidelines on usage:
  • Protect your PC and data. Be sure to back up your data and please don’t test Windows 7 on your primary home or business PC.
  • You have 10 days to activate the product. If not activated within 10 days, the system will shut down once every hour until activated. Unsure on how to activate? Visit our FAQ.
  • The 90-day Trial is the full working version of the Windows 7 Enterprise, the version most of you will be working with in your corporate environment. It will not require a product key (it is embedded with the download).
  • The 90-day Trial will shut down once every hour when you have reached the end of the 90-day evaluation period.
  • The 90-day Trial is offered for a limited time and in limited quantity. The download will be available through December 31, 2010, while supplies last.
  • After the 90-day Trial expires, if you wish to continue to use Windows 7 Enterprise, please note that you will be required to purchase and perform a clean installation of Windows 7, including drivers and applications. Please keep this in mind; Windows 7 Enterprise is not available through retail channels.
  • Technical details/updates/questions: Please review our FAQ or visit the Windows 7 support forum.
  • Stay informed. You can keep up with general technical information and news by following the Springboard Series blog. Want technical guidance, tips, and tools? Visit the Springboard Series on TechNet.
  • Keep your PC updated: Be sure to turn on automatic updates in Windows Update in case we publish updates for the 90-day Trial.
  • Microsoft Partners-: Learn more about Windows 7 on the Microsoft Partner Portal.
Minimum System Requirements*:
  • 1 GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
  • 1 GB of RAM (32-bit) / 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
  • 16 GB available disk space (32-bit) / 20 GB (64-bit)
  • DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
  • DVD-compatible drive
  • Internet access (fees may apply)
*Note: Some product features of Windows 7, such as the ability to watch and record live TV, BitLocker, or navigation through the use of “touch,” may require advanced or additional hardware. Windows XP Mode requires an additional 1 GB of RAM and 15 GB of available disk space; and a processor capable of hardware virtualization, with Intel VT or AMD-V turned on.

Get the download
The 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7 are only available in five languages: English, French, German, Japanese, and Spanish. Just choose the version that fits the system you'll be using and pick your language to register for and download the 90-day Trial.
Downloading the Windows 7 Enterprise 90-day Trial could take a few hours. The exact time will depend on your provider, bandwidth, and traffic. The good news is that once you start the download, you won't have to answer any more questions – you can walk away while it finishes. If your download gets interrupted, it will restart where it left off. See this FAQ for details. For technical questions visit the Windows 7 support forum.
Select the Windows 7 Enterprise 90-day Trial you want to download

Choose between the 32-bit and 64-bit versions, based on the version of Windows you are currently running and your machine’s hardware configuration. Check our FAQ to find which version you should download. Each version is only available in five languages: English, French, German, Japanese, and Spanish.

Download the 32-bit (x86) version:

Download the 64-bit (x64) version:
'

Regards to all
jeffreyobrien
(e-mail address removed)

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
Thanks Jeffrey, for this valuable information. I was aware of the download for a while, but only when I saw that it was good until the end of the year, I became interested. It's a fine OS to use and tryout, but the support does end at the end of this year, unless Microsoft moves it forward again. The 32 bit runs fantastic on 2GB RAM, and you can obtain Windows Virtual PC w/XP Mode (even if your hardware doesn't support it). They created an update that will run XP Mode on these computers that doesn't otherwise support it. I have it, gave it 768MB (.75GB) RAM. By default, it only gave it 256MB RAM, but that's nowhere near enough, so I decided to go into the settings and give it another half a gig of RAM. This is one of the better free VM's that you can have. For my laptop being five years old, it runs good (no Aero), but it doesn't matter to me. That's a playtoy, nearing the end of it's life. It crashed three times today, and the third time, all I was doing was deleting some rewriteable DVD's with ImgBurn, I checked my email, and it crashed. It was a bit warm from running all night, but to crash so easily? Good thing for warranties.:D

Last edited:
Reaction score
Catilley,
your more than welcome,being an enthusiast & genuine Microsoft user I thought that you would have known about this.We do recieve same newsletters even though you get these before I do it's great news I think.I have it installed on my old desktop it has an old Nvida geforce 4 with 64mb ram with system 256mb ram,runs a bit sluggish at times I put that down to it's age and what benchmarking I have done to it over the many years of testing software,hardware,good old days when you could built Just about any configuration and start it up.Todays stuff is so much more easier as plug & play hardware & software is changing here(slowly).

I have been really pleased with my copy enterprise I like it only have it on 32 bit as my old desktop cannot run x64 too old anyway catilley have a great time with it enjoy what your doing as cost price free is awesome value.

respectfully
jeffreyobrien

Ask a Question