win32k.sys BSOD while live streaming

Reaction score
Hi, I was streaming for about 45 minutes or so and then I suddenly got a win32k.sys BSOD.

My PC specs are:
CPU: intel i7 3770k
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti
PSU: Corsair AX850
RAM: 4x Corsair Vengeance 4GB (16GB)
MOBO: Sabertooth Z77

I looked at my event log and it said critical Kernel Power 41
I did a memtest which lasted for 24 hours and found no errors, I did the sfc /scannow and it's 100%. I check disk and also found no errors.
I did a clean install of windows 7 and the problem still persists.

I don't know how to read dump files, so I've attached it to this post and hopefully someone can have a look what's going wrong for me?

Any help will be much appreciated.
Thanks

Attachments

Last edited:

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
I'm not a blue screen expert but he seems to be away this week so I'll offer what I can.

Viruses can cause BSODs so first recommendation is always a safe mode virus scan as explained at the start of my post HERE.

Assuming it is not a virus ... you say it happens when streaming, so check for updates to your video driver and your network connection. And if you just installed new drivers and that's when the trouble started, then consider going back to the previous version.

Has it always been a problem? Is this a new build or did it work for several months and then suddenly become a problem? Any new software? Have you changed your anti-virus software recently? ... if it is new A/V software consider uninstalling it.

Shintaro

Reaction score
Mate,

Sorry for the late responce, I have a nagging cold, that just will not go away.

What do you have the computer plugged in to? A UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply)?

Do you have your USB mouse plugged in to a USB hub?

Ask a Question