Well done Windows 7 Forums!

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I saw this forum is nominated for forum of the month on the vbulletin.org polls. I just registered to say well done!

I hope you win the competition, you have my vote. :) The CMS you have for articles is a great modification and I hope it gets released as a module for other forum owners.

Reactions: Ian
Reaction score
Hi popup - Welcome to w7forums

Thanks popup

Stick around, we could use a few more people. :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks popup and welcome to the forums :ciao:

We're in 3rd place so far, so I hope we can win it :D

draceena

That Crazy Amazon Chick!
Reaction score
Awsome, thanks for the info!

And do stick around, the more the merrier

Reaction score
As Far as I am concerned you win it.

The one in first right now is host to to illegal downloads. Tons of copy righted media.

The second place one so far, is a V-bulletin site......

And win7forums is third.

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
This is very welcome news ! congrats to Ian,staff and members :top:

James M. Fisher

Geezer
Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
It's nice to have these forums recognized. Keep up the good work Ian (and gang)!

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
Congratulations! Prior to buying my Windows 7 PC, I joined this forum. A great, informative forum. I've learned a lot in my short time here.

davehc

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
Can anyone explain to me how that voting system works. ISince I first read this thread, I have been prowling around their site. It seems that to vote, you must first join as a member. OK. No problem there. You must then be a licensed Vbulletin user, which seems to mean, as far as I could get in, that the vote is limited to those who already own such a site (like this one , for example)
On reflection, it seems that it is an internal vote , only representing Vbulletin sites.
I went through the procedure, hoping to vote for this site. I finished up here:

"To download modifications and/or participate in our community. You will need to prove that you have a valid vBulletin license. To do this, go to vBulletin.com Member Support."

Clicking the link only led me on a round robin, back to where I started??

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
This place is in the software business, it looks like. I looked around a bit and got out of there.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Can anyone explain to me how that voting system works. ISince I first read this thread, I have been prowling around their site. It seems that to vote, you must first join as a member.
Yep, unfortunately you need to own a vbulletin license before you are a full member of that site, so only other forum webmasters can vote.

That's very good of you to try and register to vote though :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've been bursting to post this, but sites are disqualified if they try to drum up support for voting, so I haven't mentioned this till now (just got back from my parents over Easter).

Although we didn't win the vote for vBulletin Board of the Month for December, it was in the running last month and won :D :D :D

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=237246

It won by only 2 votes, so it was a close call :)

davehc

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
Well done Ian. A huge boost for the site.

Ask a Question