SOLVED can it be done

Core

all ball, no chain
Reaction score
Rephrase everything.

Shintaro

Reaction score
I don't think so, if you are referring to a hole in the LCD or CRT. As soon as you breach the screen, that's it. The screen goes off.

Reaction score
Zip up both images and upload the zip file so I have the full image to work with, I can have it done in a few minutes.

Reaction score
Zip up both images and upload the zip file so I have the full image to work with, I can have it done in a few minutes.
ugh, you zipped right on by me on zip up images and files.:eek:. i am an idiot on stuff like that :dontknow:.

Reaction score
OK, I have the skull but do you have the original desktop image. What you uploaded was a screenshot with your gadgets and taskbar.

Nevermind, I can use the first image you uploaded. I thought it would have been a smaller image than the original.

Last edited:

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
I don't think so, if you are referring to a hole in the LCD or CRT. As soon as you breach the screen, that's it. The screen goes off.
Just FYI shintaro, they are referring to his desktop wallpaper ... designed to look like a broken screen.

I am marking this as solved.

Shintaro

Reaction score
Yea, that's my problem. I take things very literal.

Reaction score
i was still wanting to know how to do it. is there some kind of software i need,(free software), or if i can do it open office or windows paint, or is there something else that came with my OS to do it.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
It takes some practice learning all the tools and how to do the layering with a photo editor but it should be possible with Chasys Draw IES or GIMP and is probably possible with PhotoFiltre or Paint.NET or Windows Live Photo Gallery. Links to all of these freeware photo editors can be found in our Freeware DB.

Ask a Question