vista sp1 installation CD image?

Reaction score
hi, i have a laptop with windows vista, i lost the CD and i need to fix it, so i was wanting to know if anyone out there has a copy of windows vista sp1 32 bit installer so i can reinstall the OS, i have a valid key so all i need is the iso image

thanks

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
To my knowledge there are no Microsoft authorized links for Vista downloads.

Reaction score
really, i see the downloads on this forum for windows 7, so why not vista, i have my own valid key, just need to reinstall OS...any suggestions

thanks

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Microsoft offered Windows 7 as a download through DigitalRiver and that is where the W7 links come from.

I'm not saying downloading Vista would be illegal as long as you have a legitimate key, I'm simply saying I never seen/heard of any Microsoft-authorized links to do so (with the except of Microsoft Technet members).

And the concern with things like torrents etc where you might actually find a copy is that they could contain viruses or key-loggers or illegally validated versions which put your system at risk.

Sorry

Ask a Question