unbelieveable cheap...

Reaction score
dudes , somedays ago i saw the AD

Windows 7 Home Premium for 32 or 64bit for $ 7.99

"Windows 7 Professional for 32 or 64bit for $ 7.99

"Windows 7 Ultimate 32 or 64bit for $ 9.99

Office 2007 Ultimate for $ 23

Office Professional 2007 for $ 23

The web _____ can find serial Windows XP, Vista, Office, etc.. With similar prices.

It is 100% reliable, you can pay by PayPal ,Google Checkout and in a moment you send an email with the serial you've asked. (Look in the SPAM folder if you do not find)

NOTE: only send you the serial.
AND MY FRIENDS SAY THE KEY CAN WORK
CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHY ITS SO CHEAP???

Last edited by a moderator:

Kalario

Aquarius
Reaction score
Welcome to the board Suede, I am going to take a stab at this and say that it's so cheap, it's not real...i.e. pirated. Any questions?

Reaction score
In my opinion, "Unbelievable" (as in Don't believe it) is the right word.

Reaction score
If something seems to good to be true it probably is. Sure it may work. But you could possibly end up wasting your time, your money, reformatting your hard drive, losing all kinds of data you didn't have backed up and worse, having your credit card number in the hands of God knows who. I had a friend, a computer consultant who a few years ago said he had a copy of some software he could copy for me. Little did I know he downloaded it from some site similar to the one you're describing. It worked...for the most part. It also gave me a Trojan that ended in me wiping out my entire hard drive. Never again. Smart people learn from others mistakes. Buy the software and buy yourself peace of mind as well.

Reaction score
I hope you understand that we can not allow links to pirated software or keys even if in the form of an honest question.

I have decided not to lock the thread in respects to the original poster that I am not absolutely sure they were spamming pirated key links.

Last edited:

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
This is not a proper way of doing things, and as soon as Ian or one of the moderators see this, with all of these links, the thread will be locked down. Furthermore, as a member of this forum, you're not supposed to post such links. It is illegal to sell keys without software.

Edit:
Thanks cat but you just duplicated what I edited to remove the links :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Kalario

Aquarius
Reaction score
Thanks Clifford !!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
THX ALL !
I share with him through the MSN

He said that these are the regular KEY from Microsoft 。
However, these are purchase through non-formal channels for incoming。

Reaction score
It's simple. It's a rip off. The keys are pirated. End of story!

Ask a Question