Tuneland from old Packard Bell computer

Reaction score
I am a grandfather and near computer illiterate, using my computer mostly for emails, web surfing, and minor photo editing. My wife and I recently discovered in our office a cd to run an interactive children's game called Tuneland, released in 1995 by 7th Level, Inc, This was included in a "bonus bundle" of programs with a Packard Bell computer long since buried in a landfill somewhere. My older grandchildren are in their teens now, but all enjoyed playing with Tuneland on visits and we would all like for their younger cousins to be able to enjoy it as well. The problem is that we can play only the audio portions of the cd on either of two Windows 7 computers that we own. Can anyone help with a way to make this old cd compatible with 64 bit Windows 7 operating system? Thanks in advance for any help.

Reaction score
Hi "Jimmy_da_Creek",

I have done a lot with Win7 compatibility for older games, as my daughter is coming to videogame awareness, but we still have a lot of the older PC '95s and 98's that we use, like Putt-Putt and Our House (Family Circle) - so, let me know if getting it running is still important to you.

Sincerely,
Mark

Ask a Question