SOLVED Transferring between Libraries

Reaction score
How do you tranfer a file between libraries. I receive short videos of my grandchildren which when I download go straight to the documents library. I need to rotate these files but need to move them to the pictures library to do so. How do I do this?

Digerati

Post Quinquagenarian
Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
If you hold down the Ctrl key, then you can select more than one Library, then right click on one of them and select Open. All selected Libraries will open and from there, you can drag and drop between them.

Reaction score
Thanks

To Digerati

Thanks for your suggestion.
I successfully tranferred the videos to Windows Live Photo Gallery but unfortunately you cannot them in that library. It suggests you edit in Movie maker & gives you a link. I was able to rotate them there so problem solved. Thanks for your help.
Len Hastings

Digerati

Post Quinquagenarian
Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
It seems like there should be an easier solution. When downloading these videos, check for a save as option - it will let you select which folder to save it in, instead of the default.

Ask a Question