System_Service_Exception 0x3B BSOD

Reaction score
I recently replaced my motherboard/cpu after the previous two pieces died. I got everything up and running and I try to run the Windows experience index and I get the above BSOD during the "tuning windows media decoding performance" step every time. It's completely repeatable and happens without fail every time I try to run the index. I haven't gotten the error anywhere else so I'm not sure exactly what's causing it but for some reason that single step always causes a blue screen.

Now, I have not reinstalled windows since I switched mobo/cpu and I am perfectly willing to do that I just would rather check for a less annoying solution before I spend a day re installing, re updating and re customizing all my comp. I've done some research and it seems to be mainly a driver problem (which isn't very surprising considering the cestpool of drivers that is probably currently present in my HDD, what with switching from an AMD to an intel mobo/cpu).

I've attached the zip of a few of the minidumps. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

Ask a Question