System_Service_Exception

Reaction score
Hello there,

I got some problems with my Acer Aspire 5560G notebook. Some days ago it froze and after rebooting I got a System_Service_Exception BSOD.

I figured out that the problem got to do with my video card. After deinstalling its drivers in safe mode, Windows booted normally, but when I tried to reinstall the drivers the same BSOD showed up.

Even after a reinstall from Windows, installing all updates, downloading the original drivers from Acers support and using the AMD Driver Autodetect utility the same error showed up after rebooting, over and over again.

Without the AMD drivers installed, two times the Standard VGA Graphics Adapter is shown in the device manager, where one states to work correctly and one states that it is unable to start (code 10), so I am running without a properly working video card at the moment.

If someone could give me some advice it would be really appreciated. Thanks in advance for any advice you can give me.

Attachments

Ask a Question