Stuck on 'stretch' under Personalization

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a photo I wish to have as my desktop background and I have no problem adding it. However, my setting is 'stuck' on stretch all the time. I have tried all the other settings including tile and center. But the picture will not change, and when I check the setting is back to 'stretch'.

What's up with that?

Works just fine on my other Windows 7 machine.

Thanks,

Helen

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Helen, welcome to the forums! :)

Is this an HP computer? If so, can you try the following steps please:

- go to http://www.hp.com/#Support
- choose the Download drivers and software button under Step 1
- Under Step 2, enter your product name (e.g. pavilion 2022 ... be very careful as the I am sure the precise model is important.)
- Click on the link matching your PC model
- Choose Windows 7 operating system
- Scroll down the list Select software and drivers and choose Wallpaper picture position enabler

Reaction score
Acknowledgement

I have the same problem for 6 months duration but nobody of my friends were able to solve the problem. Accidentally my eyes caught this forum & I was surprised of the same problem arisen. Finally I was able to find a solution for my time consumed problem. Thank you very much for your kind help dear friend. You know why this world is more precious & lovable, that is due to generous people like you......
Thank you,
yours truly.
Dr. Sanjaya.
Sri Lanka

Last edited:

Ask a Question